- Permanent, full time position
- Great work locations
- Up to date and well maintained equipment
The City of Ryde has an excellent opportunity for an experienced tractor/plant operator to join our sportsground team. Your duties will include the operation of a tractor/loader, gang mowers, various renovation implements to maintain Council's sportsgrounds. You will also provide labouring services to the sportsgrounds team on a variety of ground maintenance projects when not operating mowing or spraying equipment.
- Good understanding of turfgrass maintenance and renovation
- Experience operating tractors and sportsground maintenance equipment
- WHS General Induction Certificate
- Strong safety and teamwork focus
- Current NSW drivers' licence
Your commencing salary: Will be in a range from $50,043 to $60,517 p.a. with your entry rate of pay subject to your job related experience and any other tickets/licences.
Your conditions: Include a rostered day off each 3rd week, uniform and equipment supplied.
How to apply: Apply now using our easy on-line application process via City of Ryde's website.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or contact Richie Griffiths on (02) 9952 8164 between the hours of 7.30 am to 3.00 pm Monday - Friday.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 February 2019 at 11.30pm.
City of Ryde is an Equal Opportunity Employer