- Leadership opportunity
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Rostered Day Off every 3 weeks
The City of Ryde has an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader or gardener/labourer horticulturalist looking to take the next step in their career. Your ability to coordinate works on site coupled with your horticultural knowledge and experience, as well as strong communication and leadership skills will ensure your success in this role.
We are looking for an individual with experience in garden maintenance, noxious plant control and turf establishment and maintenance. This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual with horticultural experience and leadership skills looking to grow and develop further.
- Tertiary qualifications in Horticulture or related field
- Demonstrated experience in the establishment and maintenance of turf and gardens including plant identification and noxious plant control
- Proven ability to effectively supervise staff and organise works to meet service and operational requirements
- ChemCert Accreditation
- Current NSW Drivers' Licence
Your commencing salary: Will be in a range from $61,840 to $71,459 p.a. with your entry rate of pay subject to your job related experience and any other tickets/licences.
Your conditions: Include a rostered day off each 3rd week, uniform and equipment supplied.
How to apply: Apply now using our easy on-line application process via City of Ryde's website.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or contact Richie Griffiths on (02) 9952 8164 between the hours of 7.30am to 3.00pm Monday - Friday.
Closing date: Sunday 24 February 2019 at 11:30pm.
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer