- Sydney CBD location
- Established and respected organisation
- Salary circa $160,000
- 2-year fixed term contract
Local Government NSW (LGNSW) is the peak body for local government in NSW, representing councils and related member organisations. With a proud 100+ year history, LGNSW develops an effective community-based system of local government in NSW; advocates on behalf of members to influence policy directions of State and Commonwealth Governments and provides a range of services including, industrial relations, legal advice, management services and training.
Working closely with the Chief Executive (CE), this position will lead, develop and implement the organisation's member value strategy including engagement and retention strategies and campaigns, and articulating member value. This will involve working closely with members and staff driving a member-centric culture, identifying opportunities, understanding issues and proposing solutions to deliver member value. You will develop and implement efficient business processes to monitor, evaluate, analyse and report on member satisfaction, value and trends, and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
You will have extensive experience in membership, marketing or customer service roles and pride yourself on your ability to influence and lead change, drive outcomes and get results. Your ability to build and maintain strong relationships and drive positive member engagement using data and insights will be vital to your success.
- Ideally 3 plus years in a membership or customer service role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in a relevant role, preferably in Business, Commerce or Marketing.
- Proven experience in CRMs, EDMs, strategic planning, database management, analysis and reporting.
- Experience driving customer/membership strategies and campaigns to achieve outcomes.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer/member experience.
- Positive outlook, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence across all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent project management, time management and commitment to quality and outcomes.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively problem solve.
- May be required to travel and work offsite from time to time.
- Hold a current ‘Class-C’ driver’s license.
How to apply
Please visit http://www.lgnsw.org.au/about-us/lgnsw-positions-vacant and review the position description prior to submitting an application. Please send applications to email@example.com and contact Lillian Tiddy on 9242 4147 if you have any enquiries.
Your application should include a covering letter (maximum two pages) which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position accountabilities and requirements, and an up-to-date resume (maximum four pages).