Are you organised and self motivated? Do you enjoy customer service? Have experience in a range of computer applications?
This position is responsible for the provision of services to external customers (Community) and internal clients (Organisation).
Key areas of accountability for this position include:
- To provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Contribute to an effective and productive team
Essential Selection Criteria
- Certificate III in Office Administration
- Experience in delivering services to customers
- Experience in utilising a range of computer applications to complete processes
- Ability to receive and communicate information accurately and effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desirable Selection Criteria
- TAFE qualifications or similar in computer applications
- Conflict resolution skills
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the entire scope of essential and desirable criteria which all applicants must meet.
Salary: $56,216-$65,332 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 5.00pm on Monday 25 February 2019
Enquiries: Customer Service Coordinator - 6801 4210