- Permanent position
- Be part of Ryde's Parks Maintenance team
- A job with a career path
Are you experienced using ride-on mowers, tractor mowers and similar grass cutting equipment? Do you like working outdoors as part of a team?
If you answered "Yes" to the above, the City of Ryde has an excellent opportunity for you to develop a long term, satisfying career as a member of our parks and streetscapes maintenance team
- High level of experience in the use of mowing maintenance equipment, as well as tractor mounted mowing related equipment
- Understanding of horticultural methods and techniques
- Proven teamwork skills
- Competent level of literacy and numeracy
- WHS General Construction Induction card
- Hold a current class "C" Drivers' licence as a minimum requirement
Your commencing salary: Will be in a range from $50,043 to $60,517 p.a. with your entry rate of pay subject to your job related experience and any other tickets/licences.
Your conditions: Include a rostered day off each 3rd, uniform and equipment supplied, opportunities to relieve in higher paid positions and provision of paid training such as Traffic Control and MR/HR licence.
How to apply: Apply now using our easy on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to submit your application, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system.
If further information is required regarding the position, please see the Position Description or contact Jonathan Harris on (02) 9952 8160 between 7.30am and 3.00pm Monday - Friday.
Closing Date: Sunday 24 February 2019 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer