Do you have creative flair and diverse industry experience in graphic design? Are you passionate about imaginative use of design in print, video and online?
This position is responsible for providing graphic design and production services to the Economic Development and Marketing Functions of Dubbo Regional Council to ensure all materials reflect the destination and corporate brand, are of high quality and are produced in a cost-effective manner. This position also supports the destination website development and maintenance, and provides support to marketing through digital applications including social media asset creation to support marketing content.
Key areas of accountability for this position include:
Manage the production of marketing and promotional material to support key marketing messages of economic development and marketing for the LGA
Provide a high quality design and production service to the Economic Development and Marketing Branch
Brand management and development
Provide support to the destination websites through content monitoring and development
Essential Selection Criteria
- Diploma in visual communications, graphic design or related discipline or experience commensurate to the qualification
- Demonstrated experience in design concept application across a variety of mediums including print, digital, signage and film
- Advanced knowledge in the application of Adobe Creative Cloud (including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Demonstrated experience of the complete design process from concept to final production across a broad range of collateral
- Management and experience in maintaining and developing content for websites and other digital platforms
- Demonstrated project management experience on large or ongoing production jobs
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience in brand management and creation
- Demonstrated web design
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the entire scope of essential and desirable criteria which all applicants must meet.
Please attach a resume and relevant work samples to support your application.
Salary: $73,121-$84,977 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 5.00pm on Friday 22 February 2019
Enquiries: Marketing, Events & Partnerships Team Leader - 6801 4122