Are you an experienced, skilled and organised individual with experience in accounts payable functions? Would you like to become a member of Council’s Corporate Services Division?
The position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing and payment of Dubbo Regional Council Creditors, associated administration and customer service provision in line with Council Policy, statutory requirements and relevant Acts.
This position is 21 hours per week.
The Successful applicant will have the option of working in Dubbo or Wellington
Key areas of accountability for this position include:
- To provide accurate and timely processing and payment of Dubbo Regional Council’s creditors
- To provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Promote the image of Council in all matters pertaining to the Division in the execution of accounts payable functions
Essential Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in carrying out Accounts Payable functions
- High level customer service skills
- Experience in the use of computerised accounting systems
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Certificate IV in Business, Finance, Administration or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the entire scope of essential and desirable criteria which all applicants must meet.
Salary: $33,729-$39,199 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 5:00pm Friday 22 February 2019.
Enquiries: Accounts payable team Leader - 6801 4278