- Exciting senior role with training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary from $120k and option of leaseback car
- Flexible working conditions
The City of Ryde has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Building & Compliance professional to lead and coordinate the day to day operations and functions of the Building Certification and Compliance Team within the Environmental Health & Building Department.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary professional team in the provision of building compliance, certification and enforcement services to ensure compliance with building standards and legislation across the City for all forms of development and uses.
Your role will also have a strong focus on working closely with the Department Manager in actively contributing to business planning and business improvement including field connectivity mobile solutions and providing input into the overall policy direction of the Environment, Health & Building Department.
Accreditation as a Building Certifier to A2 Level or better will be advantageous in this role.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent that is recognised by tertiary education and/ or professional authorities
- Extensive knowledge of building compliance and certification policies and principles
- Demonstrated experience in the management of building compliance and associated reporting
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of building compliance activities and programs
- Ability to lead, manage and develop a multidisciplinary team of professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without logging-out of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Interested, like to know more? Please see visit our Work at Ryde website or call Sam Cappelli on (02) 9952 8182 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Sunday 17 February 2019 at 11:30 pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer