FACILITIES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Salary: $994.00 - $1078.50 pw + super
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
We have some amazing buildings and facilities in our LGA that you would take pride in caring for and ensuring that they are presented to the organisation and community at a high standard.
A strong customer focus, ability to interact with a variety of people and flexibility are key skills we are looking for to fill this role within our Building Maintenance Team.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Previous experience in building maintenance and or an associated trade.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously and identify priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and committed to providing excellent customer services in all situations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times.
- First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience with Building Management Systems
- Food handling experience
- Event Management
Further Information: Craig Dickson, Team Leader Facilities and Building Services on 4645 7848
Closing Date for above position: 28 January 2019
How to Apply: For the above position visit our website www.camden.nsw.gov.au for a Job Description and full details