Join Council’s Building and Environment unit where you will provide Local Government Law Enforcement and assist with animal management.
To be successful you will bring:
- Certificate IV in Local Government (Regulatory Services) or the ability to readily acquire
- Demonstrated experience in Local Government law enforcement or similar role
- Demonstrated experience in livestock and companion animal handling
- Commencing salary between $1,036 – $1,166 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work 38 hours a week over a 9 day fortnight, as well as rostered weekends and after hours on call work
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Jemma Reid, Ranger Services Coordinator on 02 4823 4409.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 3 December 2018 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence