Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Governance unit where you will assist in coordinating, developing and implementing both the governance and integrated risk management functions of Council.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in public policy or related discipline, or relevant experience in similar environment
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, public administration, risk management and related fields.
- Demonstrated experience in interpretation and application of legislation and relevant industry standards.
- Commencing salary between $1,175.00 – $1,322.55 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation
- 35 hour week working a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Maria Timothy, Business Manager Governance on (02) 4823 4467.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Monday, 3 December 2018 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence