We are offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to plan and manage Council's stormwater drainage assets and systems such that they are consistent with Council’s asset management framework and meet the objectives of Council’s Delivery Program and Operational Plan. A key focus of the position will be to implement and monitor development, improvement and construction and maintenance of works to Council’s stormwater assets under Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) guidelines.
To be successful you will bring
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council's values of: creative, accessible, respect, energetic and safe.
- Degree in a relevant discipline, such as Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering.
- Proven knowledge of and experience in applying civil engineering and environmental principles and practices, specifically as they relate to stormwater, drainage and floodplain management.
- Proven sound knowledge of drainage analysis including the ability to utilise computer based modelling programs to analyse stormwater networks.
- Demonstrated ability to brief and manage service providers including consultants, contractors and temporary staff.
- Proven sound project investigation and design skills associated with civil engineering construction and operations.
- An annual salary range of $81,400 to $100,000 per annum (plus 9.5% superannuation) dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications.
- Leaseback vehicle.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Generous Award workplace conditions.