- Permanent position with excellent working conditions
- Manage phone and face to face enquiries
- Interesting & varied work
The City of Ryde has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to coordinate the day to day operations at our North Ryde Office.
In this interesting and varied reception role, you will provide front line customer service to external and internal customers over the telephone and in person. You will also provide administration support to our Communications and Engagement Department as required.
You will also need to be able to work between the hours of 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will normally work a 37.5 hour per week with a rostered day off each 3rd week.
In return for your excellent time management, organisation and administrative skills we can offer a salary range of $54,969 to $63,214 p.a. plus Superannuation. Future salary increases based on your performance are also available and on-going training & development is a feature of working at the City of Ryde.
- Higher School Certificate, or hold an appropriate TAFE or similar qualification
- Experience in the delivery of excellent customer service and in meeting customers' expectations, both telephone and face to face
- Experience in a similar reception role
- Experience in using programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound written communication skills
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process.
Interested, like to know more? Please visit our Work at Ryde website for more information or call Sue Sghabe on (02) 9952 8492 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Monday 6 August 2018 at 11.30 pm